Benefits of membership to the FIAA include:
- Three fire investigation training seminars a year, held in various locations in Alberta to accommodate our members province wide.
- Membership directory published yearly.
- Quarterly Newsletter informing our membership of upcoming seminars and the topics offered, as well as information of interest to the fire investigation community.
- A forum to establish contacts, develop resources and meet with other professionals in the fire investigation community.
- A professional designation as a fire investigator offered through the IAAI’s Certified Fire Investigator (“CFI”) program.
- It only costs $52.50 CAD to join and the annual fee is $105 CAD from the second year onward. Use the promotional code newmember upon checkout if you are applying as a new member.
This is for adding a membership for someone other than yourself
There are no reviews yet.