BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CANDIDATE NOMINATION FORM
Are you an active member of the FIAA and want to have positive influence on the direction of the Association? The Board of Directors wants you!
General Elections for FIAA are held every September at the Annual General Meeting. If you or an FIAA Member you know meet the criteria to be a Director of the Board for the FIAA and are interested in either nominating an FIAA member or yourself, get your nomination in today!
- Member in good standing of the Fire Investigation Association of Alberta (FIAA), Chapter #38 of the International Association of Arson Investigators.
- Member in good standing of the International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI).
It’s your Association. It’s your Board. Get involved today!
Your commitment while on the Board of Directors involves active committee involvement, Board meeting attendance 10 times per year (8 teleconferences, 2 face-to-face) and a desire to see your successful Association continue to move in a positive direction.
FIAA Committees include:
- Training & Education Committee
- Membership Committee
- Flash Point News Letter Committee
- Merchandise Committee
- Corporate Committee
- IAAI Affiliation Committee
- Accreditation Committee
- FIAA Bylaw Committee
- Website & Social Media Committee