The Fire Investigation Association and Your Privacy
The Fire Investigation Association of Alberta is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality, accuracy and security of the personal information that it collects, uses, retains and discloses in the course of conducting business.
To build a lasting relationship with you, and to provide you with requested products, services and advice we need certain information. Personal information is information – oral, electronic or written – about an identifiable individual, including (but not limited to):
- Name, address and telephone number
- Employment information
- Identification numbers
- Customer relationship information, such as feedback and information requested by or provided by you
The purpose of this notice is to explain how we treat “personal information” that is not public and collected after January 1, 2004.
As part of our relationship with you, we may collect, use and disclose your personal information to:
- Identify you
- Understand your needs
- Confirm your application information and assess your eligibility for products and services
- Provide you with ongoing services, establish and maintain communication, and to respond to your inquiries
- Provide information that may be of interest to you
- Meet regulatory requirements
Before using your information for any purpose other than those listed above, we will explain the purpose and obtain your consent. We do not sell client lists nor do we collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent, except where authorized by law.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact our office at:
Box 3555 Sherwood Park T8H 2T4
Ph: 780-425-0017 │ Fax: 780-420-1556