Benefits of membership to the FIAA include:
- Three fire investigation training seminars a year, held in various locations in Alberta to accommodate our members province wide.
- Membership directory published yearly.
- Quarterly Newsletter informing our membership of upcoming seminars and the topics offered, as well as information of interest to the fire investigation community.
- A forum to establish contacts, develop resources and meet with other professionals in the fire investigation community.
- A professional designation as a fire investigator offered through the IAAI’s Certified Fire Investigator (“CFI”) program.
- It only costs $52.50 CAD to join and the annual fee is $105 CAD from the second year onward. Use the promotional code newmember upon checkout if you are applying as a new member.
- If you wish to renew for other users, please click here.
- If you wish to renew for multiple years, please proceed through the checkout multiple times. (ie. checkout with Annual Membership, then go back to this page, and checkout again (and again for each subsequent year). Our system will increase your expiry date by 1 year each time. So if you go through the checkout 3 times, your expiry date will have 3 years added to it. There’s no limit to the number of times you can go through.